October 12, 2007

Adam Zyo Fashions

Last Saturday (10-6) I had the opportunity to attend the Adam Zyo (pronounced Zee-Yo) fashion show at Fever Nightclub. Initially I wondered how a fashion show in a club would go over but when I got there and saw the setup, it made total sense. Fever Nightclub is a great club venue for a fashion show because they set up an actual runway in the bottom level of the club. It was a little short in my opinion but nice, black and sparkling. Overall the setup was really cool.


The show was also well done. The models looked model-esque and you could tell that the designer really put a lot into it with hair and makeup. The show was mostly showcasing men's suits and jackets on the male and female models. I really liked the suits because they could be worn right off the runway into an office. They were cut well and simple but elegant. I like a man in a good suit and these were good suits.

Check out Adam Zyo's website at www.adamzyo.com. He also does women's clothes as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look nice on the runway but after reading the tags, they are actually pretty cheap. I bought some and they are 65% Rayon 35% Mucilage Glue. For all the hype, I would have expected wool like any other quality suit. In three words: Over-hyped cheap suits.

Anonymous said...

For the price, they are really good

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing them for a few years now, I can not but say they are still holding and people keep asking me howthey can them too.