May 02, 2007

Commitment is hard...

Well I've finally done it. I put my two week notice at my part time "day gig" and I am pushing forward with building my "side" business to be my main business. I have two clients that I am actively working with and a couple of other ones I'm preparing proposals for. Stay tuned...

I am also working on a fashion event that will be held in September during Hautelanta.Fashion Week. It's a series of panels and seminars punctuated by a fashion exhibit and fashion show. We are focused on putting the spotlight on the Atlanta fashion scene. It's a small scene that is growing. We are also focused on educating people about the different aspects of the fashion industry. It's going to be a wonderful event that will show the world that Atlanta does have its own unique fashion element. Stay tuned...

Overall, things are going really well. I feel like my timing has been really good and should work out really well in the long run. I also heard back from the talent agency I went to and they are interested in representing me. So adventures in prettyville will indeed continue. Definitely stay tuned...

There's a lot to check back for so keep coming back!

1 comment:

NY PR Diva said...

Chica, I am about to join you. It's not an easy thing to do and I have to say that you have served as a source of inspiration during this whole thing. Continued success. And always contact me if you need any help.