March 20, 2007

Adventures in prettyville

Well I am about to start on a new adventure. I've always been interested in being in front of the camera. I've debated about trying either acting or modeling. Well I have been doing some research on plus modeling and I think I could be a good candidate for commercial/catalog plus modeling. Standing at 5'5 with no shoes on, I don't fit the qualifications for a high fashion plus model but I could still shoot for other work. So, next Wednesday I'm going to an agency that's currently looking for plus models to take some snapshots.

Wish me luck.

I've always thought it would be fun to enter into modeling but I would much rather have an agent to work with rather than doing it on my own. I will be keeping you guys posted on how things go. Let's hope that next Wednesday isn't my first and last foray into the world of plus modeling.

I can do it.

No comments: